PharmaVoice Webinar Features Lifelines
Improving Time-to-Market and Clinical Quality of Studies with Video EEG Protocol
Sponsored by: Lifelines Neurodiagnostic Systems, Inc.
- Simon J. Griffin, BSc Hons, CEO, Lifelines Neurodiagnostic System, Inc.
- Pia Mikkelsen Lynch, M.D., President and Managing Director, PML Consulting, Inc.
When: Thursday - December 14, 2017 / 12pm ET / 9am PT
Drug development costs for Central Nervous System (CNS) trials are more complex and costly for pharmaceutical companies and often take longer to develop than other medicines. Failed studies often occur later in development when costs are the highest. For compound efficacy and safety that is being measured with electroencephalography (EEG), technical and recording difficulties simply cannot be the cause for these new meds to fail. Learn strategies and considerations for Video-EEG monitoring that can increase quality and safety, improve patient selection, ensure HIPAA-compliant data transmission, and accelerate turnaround time to increase lead time to market.
For this webinar, we engage two thought leaders in the neurodiagnostic and clinical trial community to explain how Cloud-based Video-EEG can significantly improve the outcome of studies, and how EEG partners can help to achieve recruitment and randomization goals.
In this webinar we will share how to navigate:
- The need for scalable operational and technological infrastructure
- Complexity of CNS trials and testing of compound efficacy and safety with EEG
- FDA Considerations
- Equipment quality and standardization, recording protocol and safety
- Data transmission and security
- Scalability and responsiveness
- Monitoring and technical support
- Site selection and EEG validation
- Oversight and central review
Who should attend:
- Drug and biologic development companies
- Pharma sponsors
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Even if you can't make our live airing on Dec. 14, register now, and receive a link to view the session on demand.
Reserve your spot now by registering here.