Rendr Platform 2.4 EEG Software Preview
Here’s a preview of some of the user-friendly features and functionality you can expect with Rendr Platform 2.4:
- Full data acquisition streaming to the Rendr Platform cloud for daily reporting.
- Integration with Lifelines Neuro Trackit T4A and Trackit Mk3 wireless amplifiers
- Compatible with two new cameras:
- PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) camera to improve the quality of on-camera video EEG recordings, so the subject is always in view
- New USB drive Trackit Cam, for ultra low light, HD infrared video (coming soon)
- Logging, audit trail, and reports to satisfy the new monitoring requirements of the 2020 EEG CPT codes, which improves patient care and optimizes reimbursement
- Data and video are together on the Rendr Platform so physicians can do daily reporting directly from the cloud, without logging into acquisition software.
- Device locking, while still displaying video, to prevent patient/family from interrupting study
- Improved study share management
- Features to enhance intermittent monitoring, such as battery life for each amplifier noted in the software
Want to learn more, call us at 866-889-6505 or email@example.com.