PRN- Remote Clinical Research Monitoring Specialist
|Position:||Clinical Research Monitoring Specialist PRN- Remote|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
The PRN Clinical Research Monitoring Specialist provides continuous remote vigilance to video EEG recordings to multiple sites located around the world. Assists and teaches contacts at research sites on how to apply electrodes, meeting international 10/20 system standards, and electrode application process. Expected 50 hours per month.
- Continuously monitors neurodiagnostic studies performed by research sites, based on the protocol set for each study.
- Supports the start-up, monitoring and close out phases of assigned clinical trials.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic neurodiagnostic technical issues, document and escalate as required. Including software, hardware, connections, uploads and basic IT functions.
- Provide basic technical support via remote access software, such as Team Viewer, Go to Assist, telephone and/or email. *
- Has the capability to identify biological and non-biological artifact and find ways to eliminate and correct source, and communicate with remote sites how to correct errors.
- Monitor transfer of data collected during EEG recording and after patient disconnect.
- Provide remote training and assists sites with successful studies and collection of data required from the study protocol.
- Must accurately document all data gathered during studies. *
- Adhere to SOP’s, and work instructions developed for each study protocol.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Attentive to detail.
Advanced computer skills (i.e. installing software, copying files, and basic networking).
Must hold at least one registry in the following fields: R.EEG T., CNIM, CLTM or a combination of the registries.
$35.00 per hour PRN
Must be willing to travel when requested.