Digital Marketing Specialist
|Location:||Troy, IL (Metro St. Louis)|
|Department:||Sales and Marketing|
|Position:||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Lifelines Neuro is seeking a digital marketing specialist to help take our global company to the next phase of accelerated growth. Lifelines Neuro makes the most intuitive EEG medical devices on the planet for the diagnosis of epilepsy and other neurological disorders. We are a progressive, entrepreneurial company that offers outstanding benefits, including full medical coverage, 401k match, employee stock options, flexible work location, and open paid time off.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of digital marketing functions, including website content development, SEO, CRM integration, lead management, email marketing, social media, and webinars.
The position reports to the Worldwide Director of Marketing & Communications and is based in the St. Louis metro office in nearby Troy, IL, with the opportunity for a flexible remote work schedule.
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate new sales leads. Campaign types include (but are not limited to) SEM, live and recorded webinars, and digital promotion of events and tradeshows
- Use data-driven insights to optimize digital ad campaigns
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website CTAs, and lead-generating forms
- Website content development
- Develop social media content, marketing, and monitoring
- Email marketing planning, publishing, and monitoring
- Paid digital advertising management including social media, Google ads, and other paid advertising initiatives
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, with a degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- A minimum of two years of exposure to marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Sugar Market, etc.
- Knowledge of on-page SEO techniques and best practices
- Experience in CRM marketing integration
- Website and Social Media platform management, administration, analytics
- Experience successfully working in fast-paced, process and deadline-driven, entrepreneurial environments
- Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative
- B2B experience preferred
$50- 65k - compensation commensurate with experience