EEG CPT Codes 2020
A Guide to Surviving and Thriving in the New EEG Economy
Confused by the new CPT coding for long-duration EEG? CMS implemented changes effective Jan. 1, 2020 that impact both technical and physician reimbursement.
Where there is a significant change, opportunities are created for those willing to think outside the box and try different things. The way an outpatient EEG is performed in the home, from physicians’ offices, and inside hospital EEG departments will evolve. Be prepared to ensure epilepsy patients have access to the timely diagnosis and care they desperately need.
Inside the 2020 EEG CPT Code Guide:
- Determine your preparedness for 2020 code changes
- Understand changes to physician and technical billing and reimbursement
- Learn how staffing and patient ratios may be impacted
- Discover the six EEG practices most likely to change in the future
- Find out the five actions to take now
- Get our Coding Quick Reference Guide