M is for Mobile. Mobility Meets Video EEG Innovation
The intuitive new EEG system designed from the ground up to leverage the power of the cloud. Now testing and data review is more convenient than ever before.
Lifelines Neuro is making EEG easier, more intuitive and faster. We designed the Trackit M EEG System with thousands of hours of feedback from physicians and EEG technologists in the neurophysiology department in one of America's premier academic hospitals. What we created is different from any other product on the market.
The entire system fits in a custom case, small enough to be transported as an airline carry-on. The Trackit M System's mobility allows the technologist to bring the EEG to the patient. The connectivity of the Rendr Platform cloud EEG software delivers the data to the physician for review from anywhere, secure, and HIPAA-compliant. The Trackit M System’s elegant hardware and touch-friendly software provides the maximum flexibility of any clinical routine or LTM EEG system on the market. It is ideal for entrepreneurial EEG service providers who wish to extend their services to the routine EEG needs of private practice physicians or hospitals.
The Trackit M Includes:
- Hand-held Event Marker
For tracking patient events
- Photic Stimulator
- Stimulation Intensity: 10 levels adjustable
- Frequency: 1 Hz – 60 Hz (in 1 Hz increments)
- Pulse Width: 0.1 ms – 12.8 ms (in 0.1 ms increments)
- Duration (per frequency): 1 sec – 16 sec (in 1 sec increments)
- Rest Duration (between frequencies): 1 sec – 16 sec (in 1 sec increments)
- Infrared High Definition Video Camera
Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Ultra HD Infrared Camera
The PTZ camera allows EMU quality video monitoring in the home.
- Pan, tilt, and zoom to always keep the patient in view
- Infrared LED night vision up to 32 feet
- Wide 120-degree diagonal viewing angle, impressive digital zoom
- Learn more about the PTZ Camera
Trackit Cam HD Infrared USB Camera
Small, light, and flexible. The Trackit Cam is easy to use and set-up.
- USB cord draws power from the PC so the study continues even if the power is cut
- If the camera is damaged, replacement is quick and easy - no need to send back the entire unit
- HD, infrared, and built-in microphone like the PTZ Cam
- Learn more about the Trackit Cam
- Custom Or Standard Headbox
The Trackit M was designed with a custom headbox enabling rapid setup electrode technology. This rapid setup can save up to 15 minutes per patient, which means more studies can be conducted during the same time period. Cost-efficient consumables for the custom headbox include:
- Reusable or disposable options
- Gold and silver options
- Silver chloride options
An alternative headbox was specially designed for the Trackit M for EEG technologists that prefer a standard 10/20 headbox
- Custom Carrying Case
Small enough to be transported on an airline carry-on
- Privacy, Safety, & Security
- Data is stored in the cloud on encrypted Rendr Platform
- Data is transmitted using Websockets – a secure transmitting method
- Data is encrypted and stored redundantly in the cloud, hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data is protected by facility authentication token required to access PHI
- Opal drive on the computer stores data encrypted locally, in case the product is lost or stolen
- EG 60601 compliant
- Two levels of built-in patient protection mean no need to use an isolation transformer for power into the system — can operate off any standard wall outlet
- Real-Time Data Review From Anywhere
The Trackit M EEG System streams data in real-time to the Rendr Platform via the cloud, with an internet connection. Physicians can see live studies from anywhere in real-time, on PC, Mac, or tablet, manipulating montage and filters independently from the technologist. This allows immediate feedback and rapid evaluation of potential seizure activity. Encrypted data is secured and HIPAA-compliant, hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Ask About Our EEG Anywhere Subscription
Lifeline Neuro's EEG Anywhere Subscription offers a bundled hardware and software package in a flat, fixed monthly fee to provide flexibility and scalability.