Lifelines iEEG Clinical
Innovations Inspired by Clinical
Lifelines iEEG introduces a new, powerful and versatile, clinical EEG system. Lifelines iEEG Clinical is easily deployed from the routine setting to any department in the hospital. It is perfectly suited for use in the NICU, ED, ICU, EMU, or any bedside, wherever high-quality video EEG is needed. Inspired by neurodiagnostic experts, we have reinvented the EEG recording system and the entire workflow of EEG for a modern world, using our iEEG Cloud Services or a hospital private cloud.
- Refined, intuitive software interface for excellent user experience
- Exceptional amplifier specification and design for recording in the most difficult environments
- Attractive, ergonomically designed cart, with a small footprint for tight spaces
Elevating patient care is one of our core values
The patient's wellbeing is at the root of everything. We benchmark current practice and ask ourselves what we need to do to question, refine, and perfect every innovation. Our goal is to extend the boundaries of EEG and elevate patient care regardless of the location.
Our innovative use of technology improves the quality of care and patient experience by designing amplifiers that significantly improve signal quality, by securing the patients’ protected health information and getting data quickly into the hands of experts. EEG workflows become better than ever before.
Designed with care for patients, EEG technologists and physicians
- Ability to record EEG in electrically hostile, cramped and difficult environments with high-quality amplifiers – exceptionally low noise, DC capability, up to 2 kHz sampling rate, and high input impedance
- Turn any room or bed into a monitored location – by enabling EEG technologists to take the Lifelines iEEG Clinical system to the patient, rather than transporting the hospitalized patient.
- Completely refined and intuitive software interface, for use with a variety of different amplifiers, elevating user experience
- Integrated iEEG Cloud Services give physicians the ability to read live EEG recordings at a moment’s notice, anywhere in the world with complete security