iEEG Cloud Services
The Next Generation EEG: The World's First Dedicated Cloud Solution for EEG
Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services are dedicated, turnkey, enterprise-level IT solutions for the management, workflow, and secure storage of EEG studies and synchronized HD videos.
- The world's first cloud solution designed specifically for video EEG
- For EEG Professionals: Easy-to-use workflow platform
- For Physicians: 24/7/365 access to patient studies in real-time, from any location
- For Patients: Safe and secure solution, optimized for HIPAA and GDPR compliance (read more here…)
Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services facilitate access to EEG experts across buildings, borders, and around the world
Unlike other server solutions, Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services do much more than simply store and share data. Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services:
- Our custom software solutions capable of storing, processing, and presenting the different types of data used in patient management, acquisition, and review of EEG, as well as the synchronization of EEG with single or dual HD video cameras
- Display data with the same look and feel as if it were being stored locally, without the need for third party, remote desktop apps
- Deliver superior quality, security, and speed of service compared with other solutions currently offered
- Facilitate expert consultation across hospital divisions, between states and countries, even around the world
Our EEG Marketplace Vision
Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services is a dynamic portal where you can access a variety of fee-for-use EEG features. This eliminates the need to purchase expensive software packages that are only used on limited occasions. Services currently available include iEEG Seizure Detection and iEEG Trends, with several new products in development. We envision a marketplace that puts the proper diagnostic EEG software tools in the hands of the neurodiagnostic clinician, customized for the patient’s needs.
Features and benefits
Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services create a virtual EMU in the comfort of the patient’s home, or in the ICU, emergency department, or even in ambulances.
Direct, remote access allows you or your technologists to:
- Review the EEG and consult with colleagues – from anywhere
- Verify the quality of the ongoing recording
- Check impedances, change montages, adjust the video, or make other changes remotely – without interfering with the EEG acquisition
For physicians, whenever you have a good internet connection, you can access your virtual reading room wherever you are.
Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services provide for HIPAA and GDPR compliance with the highest level of data security available. All data interaction is logged, and an audit trail is available for documentation and compliance. Backed-up data can easily be restored. The software validates and notifies you that the backup has been completed.
We do the heavy lifting for your IT team
Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services work side-by-side with your IT department to provide all the necessary iEEG IT support and maintenance to keep your lab running smoothly. Many of the software updates and upgrades, patches, and migrations can be set to deploy automatically, freeing up the need to schedule your IT department to manage these things.
Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services can lower your IT costs
Typically, hospital budgets are developed to reflect the cost of equipment, software, installation, and ongoing maintenance of these products and services. But this is just the tip of the IT iceberg. Managing storage of EEG data files can be one of the biggest headaches for neurodiagnostic labs. Hospital-based servers quickly fill, and EEG and video files must be pruned, moved, and archived according to hospital policies on a regular basis. Using iEEG Cloud Services, you never run out of space on the server; the server space grows with you. This allows the EEG staff to focus on what they do best: patient care. Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services save you time, trouble, and money spent on many other hidden costs, such as:
- Labor costs (three to six times cost of hardware)
- Ongoing maintenance
- Updates and upgrades
- Outages/problems (many times more expensive than planned costs)
- Last minute/emergency response
- Alternative resolution
- Disruption of workflow
- Lost opportunity/productivity