Lifelines iEEG in the NICU
Lifelines iEEG NICU systems, combined with our iEEG Cloud Services, provide you with a dedicated, comprehensive, easy-to-use video EEG solution for the benefit of the newborn brain.
- Intuitive software guides user through the workflow
- Choose from different displays at the bedside, optimized for nursing and neurodiagnostic staff
- Easy set-up of electrodes
- Dedicated NICU trends to facilitate basic understanding of EEG data during cooling and other recording requirements.
- Amplitude-integrated EEG (aEEG) and burst suppression
- Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services to facilitate the consulting of specialists remotely
Our NICU systems, combined with Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services provide you with a dedicated, comprehensive, easy to use EEG solution for the newborn brain – a bedside EEG brain monitor that is also a comprehensive EEG recording device, utilizing new and modern technology for the benefit of the patient.
Monitoring the newborn brain is not new technology
Over the last 30 years, neonatologists and neurologists have gained considerable knowledge about the newborn brain and neonatal seizures using amplitude integrated EEG.
Point-of-care testing has evolved with modern technology, and today, EEG is widely used in the NICU, becoming standard of care in many places. EEG provides useful information about neonatal brain health and prognosis.
The NICU challenge – creating access to EEG
Access to EEG specialists for set-up and analysis is a great challenge in most NICUs. This challenge has inspired Lifelines iEEG to develop a pioneering solution for the NICU. We have created a simple-to-use, bedside EEG brain monitor, combined with a comprehensive EEG recording device, all developed to enhance the delivery and quality of patient care.
iEEG NICU System Compatibility
The Lifelines iEEG NICU System with the R40 amplifier is fully compatible with the Incereb neon 8 and 12 electrode arrays. Incereb neon speeds up electrode attachment and eliminates the need for subdermal electrodes.