||Hospital Installation Specialist
This position is responsible for developing the internal plans and processes to complete successful hospital installations. This position will be responsible for setting the customer journey to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met for any installations. If you meet the requirements, consider completing an application using the form on this page. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Interface with Hospital IT departments to help present LNC products and work through implementation plans.
- Manage internal and external implementation meetings to ensure customer expectations and deliverables are met on time.
- Develop, organize, and share hospital implementation plans for hospital installs.
- Conduct hospital installation.
- Develop internal documentation process for all installations.
- Work with customers to ensure optimum workflows are developed for training purposes.
- Remain up to date on product offerings and software updates.
- Education and Training: Bachelors’ degree in IT preferred, Certifications through Microsoft (MCSE) and CompTIA- A+, Network+ a plus. Knowledge and experience in EEG with an understanding of, and compliance with, HIPAA and other laws and regulations that affect Lifelines.
- Leadership Skills: Must be able to organize and direct the activities of other team members to ensure accurate and excellent customer experience.
- Communication Skills: Ability to work independently or with small groups of support staff a plus
- Organizational Skills: Ability to courteously interact with clients, and remain flexible to ensure positive customer experience, proven ability to interface with medical and technical professionals
- Technical Skills: Minimum 5-10 years experience in IT/medical device implementation
- Work Environment: Extensive travel required via auto and air to manage installations and customer meetings.