Lifelines R40 Amplifier
Routine has just become extraordinary
The Lifelines R40 is a compact, lightweight, high specification, 40-channel EEG amplifier, designed not only for routine use in the EEG lab, but also for continuous EEG monitoring and research applications.
Excellent Signal Quality
Expanding the use of EEG beyond the neurodiagnostic lab
The patient's wellbeing is at the root of everything. We benchmark current practice and ask ourselves what we need to do to question, refine, and perfect every innovation. Our goal is to extend the boundaries of EEG and elevate patient care regardless of the location.
Our innovative use of technology improves the quality of care and patient experience by designing amplifiers that significantly improve signal quality, by securing the patients’ protected health information and getting data quickly into the hands of experts. EEG workflows becomes better than ever before.
Features to accompany future software developments have already been incorporated into the hardware, ensuring that the R40 amplifier will be as robust in the future as it is today.
- 32 monopolar and 8 bipolar input channels
- DC recording capabilities on all channels allows for the observance of ictal DC shifts
- Nonin Xpod for SaO2 (HR, SaO2, and pulse-wave/plethysmogram)
- E-cap connector, standard 25-pin D socket
- Bedside impedance check
- Sealed inputs in an ergonomic design that can be safely wiped down and disinfected
- Micro SD memory card slot allows on-board memory for local capture of data
- Wireless connectivity with integrated Bluetooth and WIFI
- Internal battery with inductive recharge capability
All new Lifelines devices come standard with a comprehensive, one-year manufacturer’s warranty. If your equipment requires repair or replacement, shipping is free. Not applicable to loss or theft. Ask about our extended Service Warranty program on all products.