.NET Developer Career Opportunity
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
We are currently looking for a mid-senior level and highly motivated .NET developer for a full-time position.
Lifelines Neuro creates the most effective and usable EEG devices on the planet. A pioneer and leader in the U.S. in-home EEG market, we are liberating EEG by making it accessible, mobile, and efficient to benefit patients around the globe. Rendr Platform cloud EEG software connects patients to physicians 24/7/365, all the time, in real-time, to increase access to care.
We are continuing to expand patient care with our advanced neurodiagnostic technologies. Work alongside a team of professionals as you write testable and clean code, solve problems as they arise, and bring fresh ideas to improve the lives of our customers all over the world. Our intuitive technology can change the landscape of neurodiagnostics.
Lifelines Neuro is a part of SIDIS, a global, privately held company dedicated to advancing human health. Join this growing team of spirited individuals meeting challenges head-on while receiving competitive compensation and excellent benefits - such as remote work options. Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Performing complex research, design, and software development assignments
- Implementing user-facing features
- Writing testable and maintainable code
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs
- Collaborate with fellow developers in an Agile environment
- Must have 4+ years of experience designing, coding and testing as a .NET developer
- Experience in creating .NET applications using technologies such as Core, WPF, ASP.NET, Entity Framework
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, SQL Server Compact)
- Experience in unit and integration testing (Moq, MSTest)
- Experience in front-end development
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- AWS certifications are a plus
- Flexible hours and minimal travel
- 100% remote work optional
- Wellness reimbursement
- Continued education
- Flexible vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401 K
To apply for a position with Lifelines Neuro, please complete our Employment Application.
Using the form above, complete the required information, attach your resume, and select "Submit."