TypeScript / ReactJS Developer Career Opportunity
|Position:||TypeScript / ReactJS Developer|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
We are looking for a highly motivated mid-senior level front-end TypeScript / ReactJS developer for a full-time position.
Lifelines Neuro creates the most effective and usable EEG devices on the planet. A pioneer and leader in the U.S. in-home EEG market, we are liberating EEG by making it accessible, mobile, and efficient to benefit patients around the globe. Rendr Platform cloud EEG software connects patients to physicians 24/7/365, all the time, in real-time, to increase access to care.
Leave your mark as you join a team creating the user interface for the next generation of EEG acquisition and reviewing software. Our intuitive technology can change the landscape of neurodiagnostics, delivering care globally.
Lifelines Neuro is a part of SIDIS, a global, privately held company dedicated to advancing human health. Join this growing team of spirited individuals meeting challenges head-on while receiving competitive compensation and excellent benefits - such as remote work options. Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Performing complex research, design, and software development assignments
- Designing and implementing user-facing features using ReactJS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with fellow developers in an Agile environment
- Must have 4+ years of experience as a front-end web developer
- Experience with popular React.js patterns (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with HTML5, Node
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with API architectures such as RPC, REST
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- AWS certifications are a plus
- Flexible hours and minimal travel
- 100% Remote work optional
- Wellness reimbursement
- Continued Education
- Flexible vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401 K
To apply for a position with Lifelines Neuro, please complete our Employment Application.
Using the form above, complete the required information, attach your resume, and select "Submit."