Senior Software Quality Analyst Career Opportunity
|Position:||Senior Software Quality Analyst|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Quality Analyst for a local contract-to-hire position. As the senior analyst, you will responsible for working with a cross-functional software development team in an Agile software development process. You’ll also gain managerial experience by coordinating and managing a remote QA team.
Lifelines Neuro creates the most effective and usable EEG devices on the planet. A pioneer and leader in the U.S. in-home EEG market, we are liberating EEG by making it accessible, mobile, and efficient to benefit patients around the globe. Rendr Platform cloud EEG software connects patients to physicians 24/7/365, all the time, in real-time, to increase access to care.
We are continuing to expand patient care with our advanced neurodiagnostic technologies. As a senior software quality analyst, you will be the leader in developing software tests and the scheduling/frequency of their implementation. Our ideal candidate is data-driven and has a fondness for solving problems, preferably before they have a chance to arise for customers.
Lifelines Neuro is a part of SIDIS, a global, privately held company dedicated to advancing human health. Join this growing team of spirited individuals meeting challenges head-on while receiving competitive compensation and excellent benefits - such as remote work options. Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Coordinate with and manage an offshore QA team
- Manage testing assets
- Define standards for development of manual and automated test scripts
- Contribute to the testing/automation effort
- Ensure proper test coverage exists based on design specifications
- Recommend strategies and methods to improve test plans and processes
- Determine best suited automated testing software
- Ensure execution of project regression testing tasks
- Minimum 5 years prior experience as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experience with test management and automation tools such as Robot Framework, TestNG, Selenium, PyAutoGUI, Python Requests
- Experience with SQL Server, stored procedures
- Great problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience working in an Agile software development process
- Local candidates preferred
- 100% Remote work optional
- Flexible hours / remote work
- Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401 K
To apply for a position with Lifelines Neuro, please complete our Employment Application.
Using the form above, complete the required information, attach your resume, and select "Submit."