Director of Operations Position
|Position:||Director of Operations|
|Education Level:||Associate Degree|
|Experience Level:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
The Director of Operations will be empowered to take our global company to the next phase of accelerated growth. This person should be a self-starter, with a positive attitude who enjoys working through people to achieve tremendous results. We are looking for someone with high integrity to improve processes and maximize efficiency within the organization. This position will manage logistics, inventory, manufacturing, and order fulfillment for the US operation. This position will report to the Chief Operations Officer, located in our UK office. This position will be located in our Louisville KY office.
● Oversee logistics, inventory management, manufacturing, and purchasing for the US operations.
● Coordinate relocation of production from St. Louis facility to Louisville facility
● Take responsibility and initiative to ensure smooth production and operations.
● Managing procurement and resource allocation
● Defining, implementing, and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization
● Evaluate third-party tools to increase efficiency within six months.
● Continuously reshape department best practices to provide excellent customer experience
● Identify patterns and problem areas and provide effective solutions to improve efficiency that allows the organization to scale.
● Ensure vendor compliance and quality metrics are in line with QMS guidelines
● Higher Education preferred
● 5+ years in Operations or Inventory Management
● Critical Thinking and Decision-Making ability
● Lean Six Sigma Certification
● Experience with ERP utilization and implementation preferred
● Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
● Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices
● Will require 75% travel to the St. Louis office the first 30-60 days
We are a progressive, entrepreneurial company that offers outstanding benefits, including full medical coverage, 401k match, employee stock options, flexible work location, and open paid time off.