Lightweight. Versatile. Easy to use.
The Lifelines Photic Stimulator is ideal for photic activation during routine EEG studies. This compact and lightweight unit features a modern LED device that delivers the luminance of a Xenon flash and interfaces with most leading brands of equipment.
Lifelines Photic Stimulators are designed for clinicians’ and researchers’ use in mobile, laboratory, hospital and physician offices and provide EEG support for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients.
Superior LED brightness
Compatible with most current and legacy EEG systems
Small, light, and self-contained
- Superior Luminance
- Compact Package
- Efficient Operation
- Equivalent lamp shape and brightness to industry standard photic lamps
- Small, light, and self-contained, which makes it easier to mount the unit on an arm for easy positioning.
- Efficient due to the use of modern LEDs. The unit can utilize low voltage DC or USB as a power source.
- Significant physiological advantages since it is noise-free. Minimal distractions to the patient, technician, and physician.
- No safety hazards, since it doesn’t produce heat and offers low power consumption.
The photic stimulator comes standard with USB connection. The system is compatible with many current and legacy EEG systems. Please contact us with your connection requirements to see how the photic can be an ideal replacement for your outdated photic stimulator.
All new Lifelines devices come standard with a comprehensive, one-year manufacturer’s warranty. If your equipment requires repair or replacement, shipping is free. Not applicable to loss or theft. Ask about our extended Service Warranty program on all products.