|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)|
This product management role is responsible for defining, communicating and leading the product development roadmap for the Neurodiagnostic sector. The product manager will have a specific focus on the current and anticipated needs of physicians, pharma companies, international distributors and OEM customers by delivering solutions that will delight Neurodiagnostic professionals by simplifying their workflows and enabling them to provide superior service to their respective customers.
The product manager will own the product vision, gather and prioritize requirements, define the product roadmap and work closely with US Direct Sales, Pharma, OEM, International, Critical Care, R&D, Marketing and Clinical Support to define user experience/design, development, and quality assurance to deliver required capabilities to market.
Responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and commercial teams to identify and respond to changes and competitive developments.
• Enhance, innovate and perfect workflow solutions that include EEG hardware, software and peripherals.
• Work with Sales, Clinical Support and R&D colleagues to prioritize key capability requirements needed for Neurodiagnostic community and to identify opportunities to deliver solutions to the customer base.
• Work, as part of a team, to develop rapid prototypes of new product concepts for client testing and feedback.
• Ensure requirements are well documented, validated and articulated to stakeholder parties including, US Direct Sales, Pharma, International, OEM, Critical Care, Marketing, Clinical Support and Operations.
• Drive delivery of migration, upgrade, and shutdown enablers for these propositions and simplify the legacy product portfolio.
• Engage with the wider organization including US Direct Sales, Pharma, International, OEM, Critical Care, Marketing, Clinical Support and Operations to drive awareness and collaboration.
• Conduct regular customer meetings to gather feedback, validate approach and inform product strategy.
• Act as a product specialist and spokesperson internally and externally ensuring our value proposition is articulated clearly to commercial teams, prospects and customers.
• Oversees the product process from development through production; proactively addresses and solves any issues and risks that arise.
• Develops, implements, and enforces key performance metrics, milestones, specifications, documentation and reporting requirements, and budgets.
• Communicates department, program, and project performance and process to senior leadership through periodic status reports and presentations.
• Ensures compliance with industry and legal regulations and best practices, and adherence to company processes and procedures.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
• Strong analytical abilities (modelling, results tracking and interpretation), supplemented with exceptional project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and able to build and deliver insightful/inspiring presentations to large audiences
• Experience with “Agile” or “SCRUM” development process
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to improve business processes and practices to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
• Strong Time Management Skills to meet project deadlines
• Technical software experience or Design / User Experience background
• Previous Neurology or EEG experience would be an advantage, but not mandatory.