Lifelines R40 Amplifier
Routine has just become extraordinary
The Lifelines R40 is a compact, lightweight, high specification, 40-channel EEG amplifier, designed not only for routine use in the EEG lab, but also for continuous EEG monitoring and research applications.
Excellent signal quality
Expanding the use of EEG beyond the neurodiagnostic lab
With decades of superior EEG amplifier design experience, Lifelines engineers have incorporated the latest in chip technology into the R40 amplifier, resulting in a level of recording performance not found in a routine EEG system. Exceptional, low-noise and common mode amplifier characteristics allow you to record high-quality EEG recordings in the most demanding of environments.
Designed with high input impedance, the R40 can record EEG with much less aggressive skin preparation. This is particularly important in the NICU, where skin integrity is a very significant compliance goal.
Features to accompany future software developments have already been incorporated into the hardware, ensuring that the R40 amplifier will be as robust in the future as it is today.
Practical features of the R40 include:
- 32 monopolar and 8 bipolar input channels
- DC recording capabilities on all channels allow for the observance of ictal DC shifts
- Nonin Xpod for SaO2 (HR, SaO2, and pulse-wave/plethysmogram)
- E-cap connector, standard 25-pin D socket
- Bedside impedance check
- Sealed inputs in an ergonomic design that can be safely wiped down and disinfected
Future Proof Design
Hardware features have been added to ensure future expansion and capability. These features are built in today and will be unleashed with future software support to enhance patient care.
- Micro SD memory card slot allows onboard memory for local capture of data
- Wireless connectivity with integrated Bluetooth and WIFI
- Internal battery with inductive recharge capability
- External, USB-connected interchangeable batteries for extended wireless recording capability