||Sales and Marketing
||Regional Business Development Manager
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Lifelines Neuro is seeking a Regional Business Development Manager (RBDM) to help take our global neurodiagnostic company to the next phase of accelerated growth. Lifelines Neuro makes the most effective and usable EEG medical devices on the planet for the diagnosis of epilepsy and other neurological disorders. The RBDM will help refine and execute, the Clinical Neurodiagnostic Team’s sales strategy. The RBDM will use a consultative based sales approach to enhance opportunities with both existing partners, as well as new prospective partners, to help meet and exceed their territory sales goals.
- Develop and nurture deep relationships with existing and prospective partners to enhance Lifelines Neuro’s status as a key trusted advisor.
- Meet and exceed sales targets for assigned territory.
- Create strong internal working relationships to leverage corporate resources to ensure Lifelines Neuro consistently delights its customers.
- Identify new strategic revenue opportunities within the Neurodiagnostic space.
- Demonstrate exemplarily sales discipline across full sales cycle: Prospecting, Presentation, Proposals, Closing and Post Sales handover to Customer Support
- Commitment to CRM excellence (pipeline & forecasting management and customer meeting notes) with timely submission of information.
- Show an ability to thrive in an environment of changing market dynamics including new technologies, competition, customer types and business model changes.
- Seeks to conserve organizational resources.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach with sales, support, and marketing as part of an integrated, highly functioning Go-To-Market team.
- Remote work location possible, with candidates in the South and Southwestern US sales territories preferred.
- Education and Training: Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university; 1 – 2 years related neurodiagnostic/medical or medical device sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel: Must be able to travel when needed.
- Communication Skills: Ability to comprehensively listen, evaluate complex variables in situations where only limited standardization exists and then confidently communicate clear and succinct solutions.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and various online communications platforms, and familiarity with CRM systems.
To apply for a position with Lifelines Neuro, please upload your resume to the form on this page.