Trackit MK3 – EEG/Polygraphy Recorder
Ambulatory EEG and Sleep Applications. Versatile. Easy Operation.
The TrackitTM MK3 EEG/Polygraphy Recorder is a robust solution for both ambulatory EEG and sleep applications. Its small and compact footprint makes the Trackit ideal for EEG recording applications for both children and adults.
Trackit ambulatory recorders have a proven track record of consistently high performance in some of the world’s leading hospitals and epilepsy centers. Clinicians and researchers have come to rely on Trackit to produce lab-quality recordings in harsh environments. This includes the patient’s home, hospitals, physicians' offices, research laboratories, and veterinary practices—providing high quality EEG studies for a wide range of patients.
EEG made easy
- Ambulatory EEG and sleep applications
- 96 hours of continuous recording without battery change
- Wizard guides users through recording process
- Battery backup protects data
- Continuous recording up to 96 hours
- Battery Backup
- Rugged Case
- Reliable, uninterrupted performance ensures integrity of patient study
- Quick setup
- Easy navigation
- Logical sequence lets you focus on the patient
- Protects you from file corruption
- Saves you time
- Highest reliability for clinical and research applications
- Lockdown, tamper-resistant battery case
- Carrying pouch and pediatric backpack to keep Trackit tamper-proof
Trackit MK3 Specifications
All new Lifelines devices come standard with a comprehensive, one-year manufacturer’s warranty. If your equipment requires repair or replacement, shipping is free. Not applicable to loss or theft. Ask about our extended Service Warranty program on all products.