Trackit F EEG System
F is for flexible - In-home or Physician Office EEG
Outpatient Video EEG
The Trackit F EEG System is a complete solution for outpatient EEG and HD video monitoring. While it can be used for ambulatory studies in both clinical and home settings, it was designed for a workflow in which the EEG tech deploys the test in a patient's home. The durable. plastic hardshell case with customized moldings is rugged and sanitizable.
It includes user-friendly features designed with input from neurodiagnostic clinicians. Upload studies to the Rendr Platform EEG cloud software and its user-friendly interface for rapid set up and testing. Also compatible with Trackit Plus software.
Complete EEG Ambulatory System
Travel Case and Custom Sanitizable Insert
- 22” x 14” x 9” high impact protection
- Waterproof seal (when closed)
- Handles and wheels
- Holds all components to include an amplifier, photic, video equipment, and card reader
- Durable closed-cell foam for easy cleaning and protection from scent absorption
- New camera options for continuous video EEG recordings
- Tripod for use with camera or photic
- Compatible with our Rendr Platform Cloud Software
- Designed for EEG, with EEG clinicians - with thousands of hours of physician and EEG technologist input
- Streamlined for ease-of-use and simplicity
- Developed for workflow efficiency and ease; faster study setup
- Platform independent - access from multiple browsers anywhere, from Mac, PC, tablet
- HIPAA-compliant, secure with AES 256 encryption
- Hosted by AWS (Amazon Web Services) for reliability and redundancy
The Trackit F is eligible for the EEG Anywhere Subscription, offering a flat, fixed monthly rate for hardware and Rendr Platform software.