Trackit M EEG System
Mobility Meets EEG Innovation
The intuitive new EEG system designed from the ground up to leverage the power of the cloud. Now testing and data review is more convenient than ever before.
Lifelines Neuro is making EEG easier, more intuitive and faster. We designed the Trackit M EEG System with thousands of hours of feedback from physicians and EEG technologists in the neurophysiology department in one of America's premier academic hospitals. What we created is different from any other product on the market.
The entire system fits in a custom case, small enough to be transported as an airline carry-on. The Trackit M System's mobility allows the technologist to bring the EEG to the patient. The connectivity of the cloud-based Rendr Platform delivers the data to the physician for review from anywhere, secure and HIPAA-compliant. The Trackit M System provides the maximum flexibility of any clinical routine or LTM EEG system on the market. It is ideal for entrepreneurial EEG service providers who wish to extend their services to the routine EEG needs of private practice physicians or hospitals.
Faster Study Setup
The Trackit M EEG System’s elegant hardware, touch-friendly software, and new Rapid Setup Electrode technology allow for faster setup than other systems, saving up to 15 minutes per patient. Lifelines Neuro includes everything the technologist needs to run a full routine or long term monitoring EEG:
- Hand-held event marker
- Photic stimulator
- Infrared high definition video camera system
Real-Time data review from anywhere
The Trackit M EEG System streams data in real-time to the Rendr Platform via the cloud, with an internet connection. Physicians can see live studies from anywhere in real-time, on any device, manipulating montage and filters independently from the technologist. This allows immediate feedback and rapid evaluation of potential seizure activity. Encrypted data is secured and HIPAA-compliant.
Cost Efficient Consumables
- Reusable or disposable options
- Gold and silver/silver chloride options
Privacy & Security
- Data is stored in the cloud on encrypted Rendr Platform
- Data is transmitted using Websockets – a secure method for transmitting data
- Data is encrypted and stored redundantly in the cloud
- Data is protected by facility authentication token required to access PHI
- Opal drive on the computer stores data encrypted locally, in case the product is lost or stolen
- EG 60601 compliant
- Two levels of built-in patient protection mean no need to use an isolation transformer for power into the system — can operate off any standard wall outlet
Customizable Financial Terms
Lifelines Neuro offers a variety of financial options to mitigate up-front commitments, with flexible lease and subscription options.