EEG Solutions for Research & Clinical Trials
EEG solutions with real-time support for pharmaceutical, therapeutic device, and other research trials.
Lifelines Neuro Research Services delivers proven experience supporting pharmaceutical, therapeutic device, and other research trials around the globe. With extensive neurodiagnostic experience, a dedicated support staff, and widespread access to physicians and registered EEG technologists, we are the global leader in cloud-based EEG for clinical trials.
Our turnkey, cloud-based solution helps clinical researchers gain real-time access to data from anywhere in the world. We help contract research organizations (CROs) and pharmaceutical research teams benefit from enhanced efficiency, decreased cost, improved accuracy, and more effective outcomes. We can significantly reduce turnaround times for video EEG recording and review, helping study sponsors meet important deadlines, which can ultimately reduce the time-to-market for critical drugs.
Lifelines Neuro EEG Research Services facilitates access to EEG experts across buildings and across borders
- Compact and easy-to-use, Lifelines Neuro's rugged hardware and advanced EEG technology are used by top research centers around the world.
- Cloud-based platform provides consistency at all sites.
- The ability to scale rapidly provides cost and staffing efficiencies when study requirements change, such as an increased number of sites, shifted protocol, and/or altered or expanded deadlines.
- All equipment and software meet HIPAA, FDA, and CE requirements.
- The highest level Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 256-bit encryption keeps data protected.
- Detailed, customizable reporting of all clinical data allows full audit capabilities for individual users throughout the trial.
- Clinical data can be exported in nonproprietary format to broaden analysis.
- Collaboration available for neuro biomarker development with specialization in epilepsy, dementia, early-onset Alzheimer's, and ADHD.
- The technical EEG Research support team of Registered EEG and Certified Long Term Monitoring Technologists (R. EEG T. /CLTM) ensures recordings are technically acceptable for study protocol success.
- Experienced physicians, who have completed multiple CNS trials, provide study and protocol design. This proven experience saves trial time and costs.
- Highly qualified Central Reviewers provide consistent EEG interpretation and can assist in study eligibility to improve efficiency in the study protocol.
- Training is available onsite or remotely. Group training at investigator meetings controls training costs.
- 24/7/365, remote, real-time vigilance monitoring is standard for all trial sites.
- Our vigilance monitoring team of registered EEG technologists in the U.S. proactively views the live, video EEG (vEEG) from around the globe to monitor the quality of the recording and troubleshoot in real-time. This ensures subject data is of the highest quality and will be technically acceptable for the study, controlling subject acquisition costs.
- vEEG data is transmitted to the cloud, monitored live, and made available for Central Review in real-time.
- Quality control checks from our vigilance monitoring team ensure data is correctly blinded from the trial sites, prior to assignment to Central Review, meeting FDA guidelines to who sees what data, where, and when.
- Our experienced logistics team manages shipments to trial sites around the world.
- We efficiently navigate the complex network of shipping documents including proforma (commercial) invoices, FCC forms, import licenses, customs regulations, and determining the need for a power-of-attorney for the receiving broker in each country. This can prevent lengthy delays and increased costs.